6.30.2008

The Very Hungry Playroom

I'm a bit behind (It seems I have sprained my wrist, but thankfully not my painting wrist!), but this is one of my latest mural projects. Inpired by Eric Carle's The Very Hungry Catepillar, this playroom is going to be a colorful learning and playzone for a couple of adorable children:
Those of you who know me, will probably notice that the wall color is my EXACT favorite color...so it wasn't difficult to feel inspired!
This corner is going to be for trucks, building and cars

This polka-dotted section actually frames out a magnetic wall, so the kids can post their paintings, schoolwork and creations with magnets!

I have to say...I love painting, but the best part about my job is getting to reveal the room to the kids. What a couple of cuties!

No comments: