11.23.2010

Veggie Art @ Jewell & The Beanstalk!

My handpainted signs have made their way to another location! On the little side called Somerville, hides a hidden treasure: Jewell in the Beanstalk. It's a funky diner, with serve-yourself coffee and tea, made-from-scratch goodies, delicious (and healthy!) meals and NH made arts, crafts, jellies and jams lining the walls.
My lil' handpained signs and The Beanstalk seem to be a perfect match, with so many nooks and crannies to hang my funky signs...

While I was there, I was treated to some homemade brie & bacon quiche, fresh fruit, homemade bread and rosemary potatoes that were uh-maze-ing. If you are ever in the Manchvegas area, swing on in for a delicious meal and say hi to Amber...and be sure to check out all the local art!

No comments: