12.08.2008

Come to our OPEN HOUSE this Thursday Night!

Most of you know that I am teaming up with my friend Diane on a business adventure on Squam Lake. When I return from my NC travels in the Spring of ’09, I will be opening a seasonal gallery in a shared space at the corners of Rte 175 & 3 in Holderness, called Veggie Art Girl: an earth-friendly boutique. Diane is going to have a fun shop filled with old-fashioned presses, offering all sorts of nifty services from graphic design to boat lettering to silk screening. I will have my shop in the space beside Diane, and we are going to rock Squam Lake this summer!

Why all the buzz NOW when I am not opening ‘til spring? Before I leave, I wanted to make sure everything was in order. So as you know we have been ripping carpet, painting, building and remodeling the space (ahem...any help is gladly welcomed if you love to paint or build!) We’ve been working hard and now we want to CELEBRATE!

So come on down this Thursday and check it out! We’re opening the doors from 6-8 p.m. for munchies, live music with Jim Tyrrell and fabulous raffles. We’re at the corners of Rte. 175 and Rte. 3 in Holderness…you can call 968-3192 for more info/directions.

Or are you an artist looking for a space to display your wares? If your work is earth-friendly (salvaged goods, water-based paints, recycled materials, etc.), then come on down Thursday night to talk to me! I’d love to showcase your work this summer on Squam!

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: