12.12.2009

Help get me to Asheville! :o)

Looks like I will be heading back to Asheville, NC for the winter again this year! Yippie! The dilemna: I am trying to raise money to fill Janis to get me there! As part of the Open Studio (at 'The Studio in Laconia, NH), I am silent auctioning off a GIANT painting I created. It's about 4x6.5' and organically hung with hemp twine from a giant found piece of driftwood. I hand stitched a pole pocket so it hangs straight and makes an instant mural! The bidding is starting at 49 cents at noon today and will go 'til 6:00 on Sunday. Swing on by 'The Studio' (see previous wall post for more info!) to place a bid, attend the Open House, listen to some live music and check out some FABULOUS artists! We're there all weekend! :o)

1 comment:

theCommonStarling said...

My sister lives in Asheville, NC! I lovelovelove it there!! Your art is very beautiful :)

-Court