6.12.2011

garden goodness.

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I have made it this far in life without ever really having a garden. I have done some container gardening with little success. But after diving in and learning what the heck a perennial even was (and with some help and inspiration from my awesome friends!), I finally have a pretty front yard garden! Thanks Tina & T-Rej!Half of the fun was being able to add funky things to the swirly garden bed. This sled here is one that my mom used as a little kid. Oh, the Christmas wreath. Yeah, I can't take that down. There's a family of robins living in it. Sure they poop on my plants, but they look too cozy to move. So Merry Christmas!Have you ever smelled the sweet smell of dark mulch? It's warm, it's delicious. It smells like worstershire sauce. I wanted to eat it.


Yay! Garden!

No comments: