8.05.2008

What I did on my summer vacation...

I just got back from the most amazing vacation...ever. Asheville, NC. It's wacky, it's creative, it's musical and alive! I was there for the Bele Chere music festival (where I am going to be a vendor next year, selling my art!), and had the time of my life. I took so many pictures, so I'll have to do this in pieces. Ahhh...it was so amazing!This was the Sky Lounge, overlooking the city

I was able to meet up with my old friend, Roy while in town

New Asheville buddies: Caroline and Hamish
The weather was gorgeous: sunny and 85-90 degrees with a beautiful, light breeze

Color, color everywhere!

Swirly streets! :)

Late night adventure to a restaurant (best fried homemade mozzarella!), where I spotted a wall of Jonas Gerard originals.

The city is famous for its beautiful, well-preserved architechture

This just made me smile. The whole vacation made me smile. A lot. :)

No comments: