11.24.2008

Sneak peek. :)

I spent the entire weekend moving, drinking coffee, ripping carpet, painting, hauling, lifting, painting, drinking more coffee, eating bad gas station pizza, moving more, and painting until my arms were numb. And despite some sore shoulders, I’m feeling pretty good about it all. There is a light, waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy at the end of the tunnel, but it is shining and I couldn’t be happier about all of the crazy changes I am going through. In a little over a month, I am moving to North Carolina (nothing like a time crunch!). But before I go, I'm renovating my space on Squam Lake, where I am going to have my very own little gallery in the spring. I’m cleaning this adorable little space to make my own…I love, love, love it! :) It's currently crammed full of crap and still needs a good cleaning, but here are some pics of the space...isn't it beautiful? :)


No comments: