10.03.2009

New Greeting Cards! :o)

I have been printing and folding and (of course) glittering bunches of my lil' homemade cards. Back by popular demand is the purple swirly tree moon card and a new one (which is a digital replication of a wall mural on canvas!)

This new design is (like most of my work) Untitled, but it was painted at a time of great change in my life this year. I made some big decisions that made my shoulders feel a lot less heavy, and when I went to paint...this came out! :o) (The original size is about 4 feet x 6 feet)
Mmm...glittery goodness.
I've got lots of new, polka dotted and greeeeeeen envelopes to coordinate....each one is a little different (I used all recycled stock for this big ol' batch, so there are all sorts of textures and card stocks).

You can check 'em out at my etsy shoppe @http://www.veggieartgirl.etsy.com/. Enjoy and happ fall y'all! :o)

No comments: