2.15.2010

A Super Herbal Workshop!

I know, I know...I am slightly biased. But my mom (Susan Lucas of Wise Woman Tradition Herbals) sure knows her stuff when it comes to herbs and is an excellent teacher. She's offering a 2 hour workshop at the end of the month, focusing on stress reduction using all natural herbs. It is being held at one of her practicing locations: Peace of Infinity Holistics in Bethlehem, NH.
Here is the flyer (if you want to pass it along, that would be great!). You can also now find Susan Lucas (my momma) on Facebook if you want to see what she's up to. (She IS going to be starting a daily herbal tip, so she's be a good one to follow for tips of the herbal trade!)

If you would like more info, please feel free to e-mail Susan directly at: wisewomantradition@yahoo.com

Hope you can make it!

No comments: