3.04.2010

Peace. Love. Etsy.

I have been painting and painting and painting these days. A combination of my fueled excitement for the reopening of my store and the unpredicatable cold weather has brought me down to my lil' basement studio with a space heater for some creation station time. (Anyone remember that show? Creation Station? I will defintely be YouTubing that later). I have been challenging myself in many ways and growing in technique and style. The body of work I am going to be hanging at the shop (and featuring at a few local boutiques and shoppes in New England) is primarily my classic handpainted signs. But I have found different types of wood, salvaged pieces, am shakin up my color palette and new ideas are flowing. Here's a little sampling of what's in store. Literally. :o)



This piece is one of my favorite quotes of all time, handpainted on a vintage children's xylophone.

An old cabinet door now tells a story:
If you want to see more of what I have been creating, check out my etsy shoppe: http://www.etsy.com/shop/VeggieArtGirl Enjoy the new naughty section! More coming soon!

No comments: