11.02.2013

Five.

Someone asked me just yesterday how long I have been self employed. I did the math, gasped and happily exclaimed that in less than 2 months, it will be 5 years that I have been making a living as a freelance artist.

Holy guacamole. 5 years.

They so "go big or go home" and I have recently decided that I am going to do the first of the two. I want to go big. I am setting new goals for myself and trying to stay focused. I am going to do this. 

With my newly sparked inspiration and determination, I have made some changes. I said I was going to launch my new website (complete with portfolio) and I did. Check.
www.veggieartgirl.com

And with a new website: cute new biz cards! I designed them to be double sided: one side for me, one side for my shop. Recycled stock with soy ink (love that look!) and yes, I had to round all of the corners. Hey, it's the little things...
With the launch of all new things, my annual bank display opportunity at Meredith Village timed out well. (This is what it looks like when I try to be all corporate.) So I made a cute traveling display with some of my work and advertising for my shop.
Things are happening!

No comments: