1.06.2009

A Redneck farewell

I'm getting ready to hit the road in the next couple of days. Aaaannnnddd, there have been a few roadblocks to say the least. I am stressed, as I usually am when it comes to much-dreaded change, but I am trying to maintain a solid level of denial about all of it. I'm not sure it's working.

I have to get back to packing, but I did want to share some pics from a going away party my friends threw me on Saturday. A redneck theme. Awesome. It was complete with pork rinds, bad music, fabulous costumes, a tower of Little Debbie snacks, a pot o' Spaghetti-o's, Hawaiian punch n' rum, cheap Jello shots and Nascar decor. Thank you to the best friends ever who put on such a fun shindig, and to everyone who made the trip to come say goodbye to me. I love you and I'll miss you. I mean...y'all.

Enjoy the pics! :o)











No comments: