2.23.2009

Estelle, new hair & tattoos

Freelance graphic design has been flowing in and I have spent a lot of time working on logos, blogs, posters, and lots of interesting stuff...mostly at 2:00 a.m., when these sudden bursts of creativity have been hitting me. Luckily, I have a cheering squad: Estelle the cat (ohhhh-kaaaay...her real name is Gabby, but I call her Estelle). She's my buddy at that hour, when I am editing photos, listening to bad 80's music and telling myself that I need to get some sleep before the sun comes up.

In other (and completely unrelated news), my hair is now cut all funky and striped like a candy cane. :o)
In other other, super unrelated news, my brother and sister just got in this morning for a visit. They are staying for a week and we are going to have a fabulous time. Today alone was pretty stellar. There is talk of us all going to get some tattoos on Wednesday...more pics to follow. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are the tattoos??? i want to see!!!