2.18.2009

Going green!


This is just a piece of what I have been working on with a super-cool (and going green!) company called Northeast Janitorial Supply. They are located in Pompton Lakes, New Jersey and pride themselves on producing and selling environmentally responsible products. Just showcasing a bit of what I have been doing for them...featured below is their Greenline logo (for their completely earth-friendly line of products), and a sample label I designed for them. If you need cleaning supplies, or know anyone that does, these are your guys: www.NortheastJanitorial.com. It feels awfully nice to do freelance work for a company that is not only great to work with on a personal level, but I can take satisfaction in knowing I am doing a teeny, tiny part in helping to promote the sales of something that won't kill the earth. :)


No comments: