5.21.2009

Karma Balm :o)

I have been doing the package design for Karma Balm for over a year now, working with the wonderful and talented owner or the company, Corey Calaio. (You may also know her from Peace of Infinity Holistics in Bethlehem, NH). I want to give a little shout-out to her and her company, both of which are doing great things in the world. Corey is a wonderful healer, and has recently branched out her healing by making some of her Karma Balm products available to the public on her website and various shops in New England (and she is going to be one of the featured artists at Veggie Art Girl on Squam!)

This stuff is amazing-- the Seriously Big Lip Balm is a ginormous tube of lemony goodness that not only lasts forever but heals the most chapped of lips! And I cannot speak highly enough about the Boo-Boo Balm—two nights ago I burned my finger with an industrial glue gun (oh, it was a bad one!), slapped on some Boo-Boo Balm, and two days later I'm band-aid-less it's as if this thing has been healing for 2 weeks!

Below are the new designs I created for her two latest products: Booty Balm and Tired Piggy Balm. Check out Corey's Karma Balm goodness at http://www.karmabalm.org/!





















And look what came in the mail! A fun thank you note from Corey, with a package of her goddess lotions and potions. It's my new signature (kind of a romantic nag champa) smell and I love it! Thanks Corey!







No comments: