5.30.2009

So long, Asheville!

I have done more than I ever could have imagined I would during my time in Asheville. It has been a whirlwind of life experience that I will come away from even more empowered and with a stronger sense of who I am. I went there just to see and experience a different place, with intentions of living in a new community. It was no time before I felt I could call Asheville home, as it fit like a glove and I cannot wait to return! I have met so many wonderful friends and have truly had the best time. Thank you Cheyenne for being such an amazing friend and for giving me such a cool place to stay! Goodbye to all of the friends I have made; we will cross paths with very soon and I will be back! :o)
This morning I am leaving to head back to New Hampshire, but will be in transit for a few days with stops in D.C., New Jersey, Connecticut and more . My friend Jim is driving back with me--should be a fun roadtrip to say the least! I'll try to blog from the road, but if not, I'll see y'all when I get back!
So long, Asheville!

No comments: